Thursday, November 12, 2009

PoP SpotlighT - StudioNerO

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

S T U D I O x N E R O

x
I love looking at beautiful photos, especially those of beautiful men. Much of this has to do with that fact that as a photographer, I focus mainly on male models, but there is a personal admiration for these incredible models, as well. My personal preference leans towards those with dark hair and exotic looks, but I find beauty in all types and every origin of ethnicity. I use my fave photos of the day as a way of sharing some new find that caught my attention, but in many cases, I am discovering a new photographic talent in the process.
x
I was not familiar with the work of Studionero until I came across an image of a model who really stood out for me...Daniel Jose Sanchez. In terms of preference, he is the embodiment of what I consider to be a perfect model. I was exploring his portfolio and became intrigued with the photographer, which ended up being my introduction to Studionero. To say that I was impressed would be an understatement.
x
The variety of images in his port is noteworthy, and regardless of the type of shot, be it body, fahsion, portraits or headshots, the results were outstanding. Please visit Studionero's portfolio on Model Mayhem to see more beautiful work by this amazing artist.
x


All photos: StudioNero
www.modelmayhem.com/studionero

1-
model: Daniel Jose Sanchez

www.modelmayhem.com/513651

2-
model: Zackery James

www.modelmayhem.com/1351649

3-
model: Zachary William Huber

www.modelmayhem.com/1041405

4-
model: Chr1stOpher

www.modelmayhem.com/691840

5-
model: Jeremy

6-
model: Cody Andersen

www.modelmayhem.com/1204362

7-
models: Kennedy Twins
8-
model: Doyle
9-
model: Joel
10-
Jake (Empire Models)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog...you've got your shit together.

    raulito
    http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails