Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PoP WisH LisT - ReD MonkeY

It's been awhile since I've done a PoP WisH LisT pop and the delay had nothing to do with a lack of amazing models to choose from. I've just been incredibly busy. That is until I had the opportunity to view Red Monkey's portfolio this evening and immediately decided that it was time to post a new WisH LisT.

I first came across this model when Jar Photo entered an image of him in the Model Mayhem 18+ Photo of the Day contest, and I was instantly hooked. This guy is a classic example of one of the types of models that are most appealing to me, as a photographer.

To start with, the man is simply gorgeous, in a throughly masculine way, and he possesses all of the qualities that I find so appealing. He has dark hair, which I'm the most partial to, a beautiful body that sits well on his frame and doesn't cross the line into overexaggeration. He slips into poses in what seems to be an effortless manner, and he has a facial expression ready for every photo. He does not shy away from nudity or photos that have raw sensuality. Simply put - he is a photographer's dream

©2009 Sean Dibble


Want More Red Monkey?
www.modelmayhem.com/1257943


Photo Credits:


1,6 -
Skyyler Photography

www.modelmayhem.com/103597

3,4,5,7,8,9 -
Jarfoto

http://www.jarfoto.com/
www.modelmayhem.com/1210339

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails